In the sea or in the pool. The decalogue of the right swimmer
In the pool
Make sure is clean.
A pool is clean when:
- – Its water is so clear that you can clearly see a coin at the bottom of it.
- – The chlorine does not smell very much
- – It doesnt have any other bad smell
- – The water does not foam.
- – The water is constantly renewed.
To enjoy a bath in the pool
- It is necessary to take a shower before entering the pool.
- Use soap or bubble bath if you had used a sun care lotion before.
- If you have long hair wear a cap or plait it tight. .
- Make sure not to drink any water form the pool.
- Avoid diving
To enjoy sunbathing
- When you get off the pool take a shower.
- Change your wet swimming suit with a dry one
- Lie on your towel and not on a deck chair.
- Use a sun care lotion or emulsion rich in hydration ingredients.
Sea or Swimming pool ?
- It contains iodine
- Has less microbes.
- Because of the levity, it facilitates swimming
- It can be dangerous if there are stream.
- It is warmer.
- There arent any waves
- Due to its size, the microbes are easier to be spread.
- The wrong usage of chemical detergents can cause dermic irritations.