Departure for the visit of the archaeological site of Pella, the ancient capital of Macedonia and birthplace of Alexander the Great.
Guided tour of the site and the museum. Continuation to the archaeological site of Vergina, once the capital of the Macedonian kingdom and nowadays one of the most important archaeological sites of Greece. Visit of the museum with the Royal tomb of King Philip II, father of Alexander the Great.
Free time for lunch and return to your hotel.
Day Tour to Pella – Vergina from Halkidiki
- visit archaeological site of Pella
- visit archaeological site of Vergina
- learn about the history of Greece
- great photo opportunities
- round-trip tickets
- tour information in English
- all taxes
- food and drinks
- personal expenses
- entrance fees